Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AnThRopoLoGiE


I absolutely love the store anthropologie, unfortunately it is SUPER expensive! They do have wonderful sales though and because of that (and my loving mother) I am able to occasionally add some anthro into my wardrobe! Let me just list some reasons why I love the store so much...
1. very original
2. very colorful
3. DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS
4. nicely put together
5. style is bohemian meets classic (I also love JCREW)
6. the clothes hold up for a long time
7. makes special occasions even more special if you get to a wear something from there
8. just browsing their website or walking through a store is an adventure, so intricate!
9. not only are their clothes great but they have amazing accessories and household stuff (just look in my kitchen!)

OKAY i know that i need to calm down now....you might ask, why this blog? Well that picture that you see above is one that I created off the website polyvore.com. You can design your own anthro add and it gets thrown into the pile of the other 700 ads people have created to hopefully win a $500.00 gift card! I could get the boots I've dreamed about (in the pic with the bows!). Anyways the website had a link that said "share with your blog" so I though "why not?". RANDOM but thought you might enjoy, at least I did! Now I get to go to the Rocketts with my momma and the women of the family! woohoo!! Have a great night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment