Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Florida, Lake, & Some Mountain Biking!

FLORIDA

Well fellow bloggers life has been busy around the Chance home lately so I apologize for the lack of blogging! BUT it has all been a good busy and I finally am taking the time to share some pictures. About two weeks ago I went to Florida with my mom, Ashley, her friend Lacy, Mrs. Robin, Katie, and Laura. It was a great girls trip and I can't wait to go back this summer with Nathan and my family!

We arrived at the beach right before sunset and went on a walk. The beach that evening was covered in jelly fish! Thankfully by the end of the week they were gone but they were pretty cool looking while they were there.

Laura and I on our walk down the beach :)

Laura and Katie getting ready to ride the sea-doo while the rest of us hopped on the boat. We all rode out to this place in the ocean that is known for having a lot of dolphins and we got to swim with them! It was so exciting and a little intimidating swimming with those big fish!!!

One of the afternoons there was a man kite surfing so I snapped a quick picture!

It would not be a trip to Florida if we didn't eat at McQuire's Irish Pub, I have never been disappointed and I am always sickly full when we leave this place!

LAKE

Sweet Rex swimming!

I found a little turtle in the water!!

I caught 6 fish! Clay caught who knows how many and Nathan caught 16!

BIKING

This past Sunday after the lake Nathan and I went to Lock 4 in Gallatin, TN to mountain bike. It was my favorite trail I have done so far (I've only done 3, haha)

Ready to go! Nathan got some other pictures during the ride but they are on his phone.

Some other great news that I found out while I was in Florida is that I am going to be an AUNT!! My brother, Clay, and his wife, Amy, are expecting a baby! Congratulations guys!

1 comments:

Anna Rowland said...

This looks fun, Carrie! :) I love McQuire's Irish Pub, too! We always go there when he go to Florida! :) Glad you had fun!

Post a Comment