Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Table Is Finished!!


The Table Is Finished!!



So when I (Carrie) came home from work today this beauty was sitting in our kitchen! Doesn't it look fabulous? Nathan used sandpaper to rub the table down with lemon oil to take off all of the glitter from the preschoolers. The fabric on that bench is one of our table cloths that we are going to put on both benches, super cute right? If If I didn't know better than I do I would think this was straight from Anthropologie (only my favorite store in the whole wide world)

We have been inspired by our new addition to have people over for dinner more often. So if you would like to eat a meal here one night just let us know!
I just have the most amazing, hot, handy husband in the entire world. THANK YOU NATHAN!

2 comments:

ANIB said...

It looks so pretty! And I love antrhopology too- but I would even go so far as to say it is very pottery barn-esque!

T said...

Totes vintage. I'd "like" it if I could. Take heart in knowing that I do like it in my head.

Post a Comment