Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Lovely Lovey Couple of Days


So this weekend Nathan & I had the chance to drive to Clarksville & stay with my family! We were excited to see them, it also was our first time to stay at my parent's house since we have been married because we always had our own place there until a couple of months ago. We all attended a Mercy & Grace Gala at the Country Club. If you have never heard of Mercy Ministries then I suggest checking them out. I am reading Nancy Alcorn's book about how she started it right now! Okay anyways so there was a silent auction, speaker, dinner, & dancing. It was a lot of fun & great to see some friends. Once we got home we played some speed scrabble until all hours of the night. The next day we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday and then had to head back to the boro.







AND then a we had valentine's day! Nathan brought me breakfast in bed & then we played some disc golf before I had to head to work. When I got home from work I had a outfit laying out for me with some new earrings to wear with it. By the time I was finished getting changed I had homemade pasta waiting on me plus more presents! I got a really cute owl shirt, necklace, & djembe! Didn't my husband do good? I think so! I have been telling Nathan that I always thought it would be cool to be able to play a djembe so he bought me one. It was a wonderful night that we enjoyed together. Nathan's present hasn't come in yet but he knows what he is getting, a remote control helicopter that he has been wanting since his grandfather got one for Christmas!





P.S. Thank you to Sarah for sharing this link. It is kids answers to the question "What is love?". Go Check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment