Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Marvelous Martes!


Marvelous Martes!


This is the sunset we saw as we drove back into Clarksville last Tuesday coming home from Atlanta. Are we getting better at this picture takin' thang or are we just in the right spot at the right time? Well either way I have the best wife ever so it really doesn't matter. Buuuuuuuuut, if it did matter, I would probably finish reading the book we bought last Christmas that is supposed to show you how to use your Nikon D5000 camera, which I think I am going to start reading again. So, upon reading it, I suppose it will in fact matter whether or not we are getting better at taking pictures or if we just happen to be in the right place at the right time, but, but my friends, but, it will not negate the fact that I have the best wife ever. So thar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment